"Whosoever dies wearing
this scapular shall not
suffer eternal fire."
The Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
Brown Scapular Catechesis and Ritual
|- Promise of Our Lady made July
16, 1251 to St. Simon Stock
Brown Scapular History
Brown Scapular Miracles
Free Brown Scapular
Brown Scapular Enrollment
Brown Scapular FAQ's
Brown Scapular Factory
Brown Scapular Prophecy
Support Our Mission
Brown Scapular Videos
The Scapular of Our Lady of Mount
Catechesis and Ritual
handy guide book explains catechetical elements and the Liturgical elements concerning the
Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Book, 56 pages.
1. Letter and Pastoral comments on the Brown Scapular of O.L. of Mount Carmel by the five
North American Provincials.
2. The official statement of the Brown Scapular of O.L. of Mt. Carmel issued by the Generals
of both the Carmelites of the Ancient Observance (O. Carm.) and the Discalced Carmelites
3. The approved English text of the "Rite of Blessing of and Enrolment in the Scapular of the
Blessed Virgin Mary of Mount Carmel" as issued and confirmed by the Congregation for
Divine Worship and for the Discipline of the Sacraments, November 29, 1996. Prot. 2243/96L.
4. The Message of John Paul II to the Carmelite Family (2001), on the Brown Scapular.
1. Rite for the Blessing of and Enrolment in the Scapular
2. Alternative Rite for the Blessing and Enrolment in the Scapular
3. The Word of God (eleven Scriptural texts as options)
|NO MAIL-ORDERS | FreeBrownScapular.com, 6185 Magnolia Ave. Suite 219. Riverside, CA 92506